Our first update to the Insite beta is now live on all platforms.
We have received some great feedback so far, some of which has
been incorporated into this update along with some additional features
and some further bug fixes.
The most prominent features of this update are notification support
and the ability to tag project users to assignees. These features
work hand in hand by notifying users when they are assigned an
item as well as notifying them of updates to those items. This is
the tip of the iceberg for features related to linking assignees.
Keep reading to find out more about or intentions for the next few updates!
Here’s what we’ve added and fixed in 0.0.21:
- Notification support
- Added to plan
- Removed from plan
- Added to project
- Removed from project
- Assigned to an item
- Removed as assignee on an item
- New item added to list you created
- Item status change on item created by you
- Link project users to assignees for notifications
- Link out to troubleshooting page
- Project admins can now edit other users item details on open lists
- Initial offline support
- Choose images issue on Android 10+
- Project user, plan users, assignees, locations ordered A-Z
- Clearer read only indicator
- Image editor performance improvements
- Fixed layout on orientation change when using tablet
- Formatting of comment dates in reports
- Other bug fixes/performance improvements
Make sure to check for updates on TestFlight on iOS or on the
Play Store for your Android phone or tablet.
Our plans going forward
The main features which we are working on for the next update include:
- Refreshed templates for both the excel and PDF reports
- Improved filtering and sorting of items to include:
- sorting by assignee, location and due date
- filtering based upon who added the items
- The ability to flag an item as in progress or complete when
you do not have permission to change the item’s status
- the item owner will receive a notification for their review.
- Improved comments system to display who added and the date
Going forward periodic updates will be released
to the beta every 2-3 weeks which will continue to improve
the features and performance of the app. We are prioritising
features based upon the feedback and suggestions we receive to
ensure the most important features are being actioned first,
so please keep the feedback coming!